WATER USAGE ADVICE
- Check every faucet for leaks. Just a slow drip can waste 15 – 20 gallons a day.
- Make sure your faucets and standpipes are turned off immediately after use.
- Report any leaks you see in the streets as soon as possible.
- Don’t shower too long or over fill the tub when bathing.
- Remember not to leave the water running for tooth brushing, hand washing, vegetable cleaning or dish washing. Use only what is required and turn off.
- Don’t use the toilet as a trashcan to flush away tissues, papers etc. every flush uses 2-3 jerry cans of water.
- If you are washing a car, use a bucket and not a horse pipe.
- Contact our customer services offers if not satisfied with services received
FINDINGS WATER LEAK
If your water bill seems higher than normal you should check your system for a water leak. Finding water leaks can save you water, which means saving money on water bills. Observe your meter to determine if you have a leak in a home or irrigation system.